A Climbing Tower with a difference
New to the Innovative Leisure product range is a smaller climbing tower with a competitive twist – two climbers face each other through the transparent wall and race to the top on identical routes. The tower features a timer and a flashing LED light strip which makes it clear who won the race.
Ideal for groups, parties and attracting attention at events through tournaments, the lower dimensions and weight from our standard climbing tower allow it to fit into venues with tighter access and be towed by a greater range of vehicles.
The wall is 18ft / 5.5 meters tall with 2 matching routes facing each other through a transparent surface, with climbers kept safe thanks to a Hydraulic Auto Belay device.
Our manufacturer designed and developed the first Auto Belay devices which continue to set the industry standard as the safest and most durable systems available. It is also the only Auto Belay device to achieve the prestigious TUV certification. This system is great for operators as it reduces the staffing requirements – the attraction can be operated by just one member of staff who does not require a formal climbing instructor qualification. All training is provided by our team when you purchase the wall.
This wall is completely new to the UK so if you’re interested in being the first to offer this new mobile experience speak to us now.
Why Buy a Mobile Climbing Wall from Innovative Leisure?
- We are the longest established Mobile Climbing Wall supplier based in the UK
- We supply the best designed and built mobile climbing walls on the market
- We offer the safest and most durable Auto Belay Systems included as standard with each Mobile Climbing Wall
- We offer an unrivalled level of after sales support including supply of spare parts, service work and safety inspections
- We have a high profile client list that are happy to vouch for the quality of our mobile climbing walls and our service
- Our Mobile Climbing Walls exceed the highest standards and comply with EN 13814 and the ADIPS safety inspection scheme
- All walls come complete with independent VOSA/DVSA inspection which is now a legal requirement